Are you doing something interesting, super exciting and fun that you would like your peers to hear about? BSides is organized by the community for the community and everyone is encouraged to participate. If you would like to share the excitement about the work you do, enable others to learn from you and gain recognition in the community, give a talk at the event.
Topics of interest include the following (but are in no way limited to), preference given to talks that provide solutions as well as insights into problems:
- Defensive and offensive security and advanced methods
- Application and Web security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Data Privacy and Law
- Cyber Warfare, Botnets and advanced Cyber-Munitions
- Physical Security and Entry methods
- Reverse Engineering and Malware Research
- Telecommunications and Mobile Network Security
- Legal and Social Aspect of Information Security
- Social Engineering
- Biometrics and biometric bypass techniques
- Other Interesting Technical Information Security Content
CFP is open until 3.2.2023.
Please submit your proposal: https://forms.gle/qLjMr3e4rx55H2b88We will notify you of talk acceptance until 10.2.2023.
We do not accept marketing and non-technical commercial papers.
Please help us spread the word about meetup and CFP around your social networks, friends, and colleagues (using hashtag #BSidesZagreb, Twitter account: @BSidesZagreb). Thank you!